Monday, July 20, 2009

Yesyes, after 7 x 7 = 49 days of hard trainings, even tougher than dragonboat, I taught out a legendary basketballer, even less tanned than kobe byrant, even more shorter than kobe bryant and even more noisy than kobe byrant, because of her whines, HAHAHA but yea.. we present you.. I mean, Andy's coporation presents you :

Yes, SIM YANYI, No.26, pro basketballer, very violent also O_O. why? cause she like to throw ball at me, her coach, at my right knee summore!! O_O!


AIYO! Tell you how many trillion times already, shoot ball that time, the hands with the fingers, just press down only, why.. what is that finger work over there, very fail you know O_O
And you know what ladies and gentlemen? she gave me an excuse going : cause dancing that time my fingers must always like that. AYE AH BANG LA DEY, WE BASKETBALL EU KNOWSXZX? NO DANCE DANCE LA NAAAAAABEHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA!!

OKAYOKAY lets cut short shall we? We'll end her basketball training with this last photo right below us *winks winks* The worst shot of the day, jump with 1 leg, land with 1 leg, dunno why the other leg must shootup? then the finger-work.. SIGHHHH NEXT~! HAHAHA!

the coach and the student, both very satisfied after the training, me satisfied with her excuses and she satisfied cause she thought she can use her dance excuse to cover cover for her very ' Beautiful finger-work-while-releasing-the-ball ' technique!

LOLOLOL :X okay.. enough of bullying this fella O_O.

Oh wait, I'm not done yet. I have this friend, named pak. He played basketball with me since.. I think 3-4 years back I guess. Just came back from dunno which country after furthering his studies elsewhere.. yeah..
He just became my girl's new bestfriend? O_O HAHAHAHAHAHA :X:X
He is the guy whithout the top and like slanting backwards one. Yan's new bestfriend KEKEKZXZ
GOODNIGHT, tmr got work and please please, forgive me for my broken english, I don't feel like talking... properly today :P

No comments: