Saturday, July 11, 2009

This post is to backtrack even more.

First of all, fuck my laziness and over confidence, make me fail my FTT evaluation only.

But it helped me reminisince my past when i headed over to CDANS for lunch.
Remembering the time when I was fat and chubby and learning swimming survivor course from my instructor, gary with 2 lifeguards over there, one's called the facial man and other, looks very robust to me since I was young. Everytime after training I will go to eat my favourite chicken wing, definitely, and fish fillet and go into the airconidition-ed play ground and play with my cousins. We'll do that until my brother and my cousin's sisters finish their trainings then head off for zhi char, it's a every sunday routine.

Just now when I went back, I din't see gary, but I saw the robust lifeguard, he stared at me for awhile then i said ' hello hello '
HAHA , he actually remembered me somehow, you know how long I haven't been there? 6 years, damn it sure is a long long time ago. We chatted for awhile then my meal came. Taste like 6 years ago I'd say. Then I bought a fillet haha! After that I went to find the facial lifeguard, haha! He too remembered me, saying, ' you're the fat fat chubby chubby guy always with your other partner one right! ' haha but..

he ask another questions really fast .. *takes off his shades* ' I old already right '.

Damn, 6 years and he really age alot alot man... time really flies huh.
Remember thats when I started learning swimming, and started my vuglarities. I scolded fuck daringly, thought it was damn bloody cool and guess what, gary heard it me. He asked me to stand on top of the stand where those competitive swimmers stand to get ready, but I had to stand straight and cross my arms and pull my ears. No more swimming lesson for me. Felt damn paiseh, but I guess thats where I develop my super thick skin :P
I also remember he always flirt with all the aunties. I hated him for that you know.. but at the same time, inspired to be a lifeguard from him. Cause he always look really cool, wait, I mean, a man whom can glide among water, survive on the water, independent .. 's a cool man :D
Maybe thats where I developed my seasports fetish and now.. I was ITE west's swimming team, winning 2 silver and 1 bronze, and currently a dragonboat lifeguard.

Damn.. what memories, time really flies uh. hahaha!! So nostalgic!

No comments: