Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Part 2 of my dragonboat memories.

Then we have KL putrajaya race 2010


the 8 of us went, without ameer inside this picture :)

Rowing with team kiyah-splash.

Celebration picture, that the race is over? hahahaha.

Group picture of us with our medals, winning 3rd for some finals I forgot. hahahaha.

And we have my batch of ITE boys second june race. Winning minor finals 2nd placing as ITE 2.


the 10 of em whom went for the race and YY the drummer :)
College West ITE 2010. I'm very proud of my boys, honestly. They brought back what I've always wanted. The CW spirit and the craziness to want to win.
Them rowing, duh.
And our prove :)
And I won't forget you guys, ITE alumni. You helped me coach my boys whenever you can although you started pangsehing me for god knows why reason. Maybe because training ends too late and you have work/school and stuffs. But yeah, thank you guys a million :)

No comments: