Saturday, July 10, 2010

This post is dedicated to myself and to my CW boys and everyone else whom had a part in it.

Yeap, its almost a year and 2 months after I've taken over as CW assistant coach and help mr lim, discuss with his really stubborn attitude, and my explosive temperamental, about every and any single way to build up our CW boys.

Even though there were unhappy things that happened throughout this whole time, today, today is the day ITE WEST went down to perform, what they should perform and shock the entire dragonboat association.

Today in the inter-business 10men open category, even though they got 2nd in the semi finals losing 6 secs to no one other than mountbatten whom took the first place, I'm very fucking proud of my boys. Trust me, everyone was standing behind me, some of my boys are on the stage platform shouting. I'm the only idiot shouting like a mad dog and seriously, they did very very very well.

I really wanted to be abit touchy and emotional and my tears were on the verge of falling. I'm seriously seriously touched by their achievements. Every training, me and mr lim shout at em, destroy their ego, destroy their pride, reverse psychology, negative teachings. Just to hope that they'll make their mark somewhere somehow, not in the lower ends and get kicked out in the semis, but yes, to hit somewhere where people will acknowledge em for their very presence.

TODAY, my fucking boys did it.
Although I won't be there for em for regatta when I fly over to canada to further my studies after I ORD, but.. but they really never fail me and they really inscript a deep carve, a deep memory into CW's dragonboat legacy. Fuck, I feel like tearing while writing this post. Honestly, I've never ever felt more happy/touched. Even winning a medal, from that year at the tertiary mixed. It felt like nothing, nothing compared to this, nothing compared to teaching a team, in my way, mr lim's way, to make them this powerful.

We teach, we train, a bunch of boys, with heart problems, body injuries all over, weak mentality, ITE attitude, non sportmen genes, run like a faggot, no body no build.

I guess I'm really proud of myself and my team. This is the fucking best thing I've done in my life yet so far, to build a crazy team, aiming for not the medals, but the ambulance, see who whack until go lie inside first.

I LOVE YOU CW! FUCKING HELL, IF CAN I'LL ASK MY PARENTS TO GET ME AN AIR TICKET TO COME DOWN AND WATCH YOUR FUCKING REGATTA RACE AND BY THEN YOU DONT LET ME DOWN I TELL YOU. SHOW ME THE FUCKING ITE COLLEGE WEST SPIRIT ONCE MORE!

CW KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Andy asshole :)

No comments: