Thursday, July 15, 2010

Part 3 of my dragonboat life..


Yes that is the hall we train in, and yes that is ruiwen taking the dumbells home since we're abandoning dover ITE for choa chu kang ITE.









To those whom never knew, or want to know. This is the gym we train in. Our College West dragonboat team. It's kinda cramp, theres not much resources we have. But yeah, this is where 4 years of my dragonboat life is. Most of it besides kallang waters. All the screaming, all the cardio machines, pushup, 2.4, situp, 2km rowing, deadlift, shoulder press, full squats, front squats, circuit, vomits, injuries. Everything that screams dragonboat to my mind and body comes from here. Sadly we're leaving this place for CCK. But my memories will never ever die.
I LOVE YOU DOVER GYM, I thank you for letting us use that place for training. Sounds kinda spiritual but Thank you. I'll never forget that place.

No comments: