Thursday, July 15, 2010

My dragonboat life part 4..


From the starting days of training.


To the days of bulking up and still training.


Till the days of coaching...

And the days of showing, what we ITE CW are made of.

With the partnership of my coach, since the day I joined, since the day I row dragonboat and swim for ITE, till the day I focused on dragonboating, joining clubs, going overseas to race, never forgetting my roots came from ITE CW and where my coach, mr lim wee lip, his teachings and me learning every single thing from him. Arguing about the stroke, the training methods, laughing at people whom we dislike, learn about basic morals, helping breast cancer foundation with dragonboat, doing good deeds that can make you smile from the inside.
I'll never forget your teachings, even when I'm at canada. Thank you Mr.Lim Wee Lip for all your guidance.
If you may, when I come back from canada, I'd like to train up team CW ITE with you once again.
I FUCKING LOVE YOU CWDB!
CW,
KEEEEEEEEEEEYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

-Andy Asshole-

No comments: