Thursday, February 17, 2011

I think I'm seriously gonna grow fat in no time.
Yesterday was steak and cheese foot long.
Today's subway melt with a routine of sleeping from 9pmSGT - 5amSGT ( +3hrs in melb ), go buy subway, divide into 3 portions, ate a portion and sleep till 1pmSGT. and just! finished the last portion of it at 545pmSGT. ( Okay even I'm confused about what I'm saying -.- )
Whatever it is, I just eat sleep sit eat sleep sit x 135132432523
FUCK MAN , I swear I'm gonna hit the gym and ooze all the fats out!

Just went out with this, level 6 mate, like the best friend I've made throughout this 2 days? LOL
He's from bangladesh and he's studying the same course as me. HEHE, can make use of him to help me with school work whenever I'm stuck LOL
Damn, I feel so xia jian /slaps-myself.

Okay, it's time, I shall go downstairs, to the tv room and try to make new friends haha!
Btw, if I'm not wrong, I'm clubbing tmr? WTFSAGASGASGDASHGDS. Can't believe I'm going to start clubbing already LOL

And I seriously wonder why, those whites like to play pingpong? Theres the pool table and arcade machines around and they'all just hog the ping pong table? Screw em LOL

OKAY
I promise not to be such an asshole, forgive me my buddha HAHA

1 comment:

Himel said...

"Just went out with this, level 6 mate, like the best friend I've made throughout this 2 days? LOL
He's from bangladesh and he's studying the same course as me. HEHE, can make use of him to help me with school work whenever I'm stuck LOL
Damn, I feel so xia jian /slaps-myself...." - Haha.. Make use of!!! grr!!!! :(