Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SQ airlines really damn power.
Especially when it comes to the food part. I had like yu sheng, with a piece of sashimi inside, chicken fried rice, bread with butter, biscuit with cheddar cheese. Seriously, feels like a feast O_O

Arrived in Melbourne and waited for 3hours to register myself into the school. Then after I walked ard to buy..

1) Pillow
2) Pillow cover
3) Mattress cover
4) Water cooker
5) SAGSAHWELGADSJHGLASHASFK I FORGET TO BUY PORTABLE FAN!

Tonight I'm gonna fucking wet the bed with my body fluids kekekezx :X

Haven't eaten a thing since then but tell you what, its 5pm now, we're 3 hours ahead, I'm gonna crash for abit, cause I haven't slept a wink at all since i board the plane at 10pm. Totally regret, keep watching all the stephen chow movies/play games/andy lau mahjong movie = touchdown at melbourne in a blink blink O_O!

HAHA kk shall be back!
STILL, singapore > melbourne!

No comments: