Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yesterday was really up and down.

The downside is getting too hasty and caring too much :S

Even the leaf fell and tap my right cheek ( like giving me a tight slap to wake me up from my wrongdoings )
The up? Well, I was driving home and receive that thing which made my mood really, up until cannot up?! LOLOLOL! It really did make my day, for a moment I really thought , yeah, no hope alr?
K, self control, self compose, lets continue..

Yeap, its a 61 key keyboard. I bought one for myself to bring over to melb and self learn it ^^ Quite cheap and its quite decent as well. Was trying it out at PS just now.

Okay confession time, I'm back in Singapore for people whom reads this. I came back for some reason and for afew days and yes, I didn't bother to tell you guys not because I'm not brother enough but, aiya, afew days only what :S Nothing much to fuss about.

Alright, I'm gonna go pack my bag and prepare for take off later at 11:45pm towards melb once again! Damn, all the travelling hahahaha! AND ALUMBRA TMR! Holy cow, am I excited or what!

Later~ ;D

P.S. I'm really sorry for what happened ytd still. And.. goodluck for your last paper! I guess thats all I can say for now till I'm 'quarantined'. Oh wells.

P.P.S. This time I'll bet it on ' time ', ' patience ' and ' fate '.

No comments: