Friday, February 01, 2008

Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you can get silly again.

Okay, first of all, HURRAY to my 100' post.
Like finally or

Now to serious section. Training's now at e " endurance " level, again.
Due to my illness, of course, I pon-ed mon and tues training due to no other reason than that.

But of course, I can't just sit at home and talk to myself, so I went to bball ;P
Ah, yes, back to training. It's tough, its fun. Its heart-killing.

Okay, seriously, I was panting so hard like.. tsk.. like I gave birth to 10 babies.

Then maybe, due to my illness, I somehow couldn't take the training lor. But afterall, I completed it ;D

Comp was destroyed by my mom's awesome handiwork. I think she pour water into my monitor and now, I'm left with a usable CPU, like WOAH!?!

Really, I got so hot headed at the moment, she was like an armored knight, with shields on both hands, telling me. Eh boy ah, just now I dunno why, I use your comp awhile only then the monitor went blank and I replaced you old monitor but keep flickering.

You know, theres this sensitive thing bout my comp, whenever some other pple, uses it! Problems flow in like, ok singlish-fied, free one. My bro touched my comp and it kept hanging and hanging. Now my mum made the monitor defective. Nice or.

I was wrong, but that volcano inside me, yes, it's proven extinct, BUT, it erupted. Okay nice, I sweared infront of her like, it was just cursing, like... F*ck sia. Tell you all so much times to not mess with my comp, now what, Plasma tv cannot install PS3 due to your shows at this and that time. Then guoxin's laptop for him to use, you have 2 comps yet you wanna destroy mine then you happy lah!

Wah, damn direct, and I was slamming the components/wires/sockets like how kids used to throw their legoS. Damn frustrating to have such a scene at that time, all worn out, hungry, smelly, and the flickering monitor, ya flickering at me like its saying : you deserve it sucker. ARGH !@#$%^&*()

Pissed, then my bro's using his laptop and my mom, as usual, holding on to her 2 comps saying , " cannot use ah, my documents very important ". My comp not impt lah -.-..

This is my karma man, time to chant some scriptures and off to bed. Night!

Labels : karma.