Saturday, February 23, 2008

The golden rules is that there're no golden rules.


OMG
Yes I know, its sashimi fiesta!

Went out with nick's poly mates and..
feast on japanese buffet!

18bucks and I can order as many sashimi and many others.
Really, its the best deal you can find. 5 pieces for 5.90.
But see how many pieces are there. theres 25! LAH!!
Crazy, totally!

Okay, so i skipped the 2.4 training after the meal.
I don't wanna vomit out my sashimis ;P

Okay so the next week pictures are..
Me and the cwdb went for the olympic annoucement.
The annoucement that will finalise whether if mexico
or singapore wins the ground for the 2010 olympics.

And yes, singapore won! Okay, it will matter to me during 2010.
From today, REALLY today onwards,

Dragonboat will be priority, I wanna go in the National team.
I was really fired up and filled with ... " I want to win a medal for myself " mood.
Okay, maybe it was abit exaggerated.
Yeah, we're jumping on the chairs and dancing with the beat.
Oh , to yusoffians, JJC was the like leaders for the thing. Then
have to make you dance and such. And yes, apple was the leader of the leaders.

Okay, I was crazy, scream and jumped on the chairs
It felt like singfest. HAHA!

then spraying water and such. Oh! And we took photos with 2 angmoh ladies! HAHA!!! Really hilarious, but if I didn't go initiate,
doubt we will get to take the photos with em. Its in the straits time, I am not inside :( Like only 20cm away nia lor!!

Outta voice, smelly, tired, jaded, went for dinner and headed home.

It was a great day. Its over tho..

Now its time to pia again ;)