Sunday, February 17, 2008

We're not lost, we're locationally challenged~

Happy belated VALENTINES to all. I know im 2 days late but please endure with it. Training kills e whole day as I get burnt out so badly.

I don't really have the time to play my computer games as often anymore.

I try to play abit of bball when I have the time.

Jogging is out of the question.

Now what I'm interested is piano!!
I'll master this piece - Ballades pour adeline. Give me a month.


Once poly accepts me, I'll go into grade-learning.
I'll make piano-ing a passion :D

Should be able to do cope well!
Okay, to what happened on VDAY!

Yes, its shaw's hoshigaoka.
If it wasn't because of the lack of cash, I would've ordered page

2 and 3 liao lah! :X haha!
Yea, that tub over there with sashimi, cost us 18.80.
8 dollars of sashimi, 10 dollars of ice. DAMN NICE OR~


I feel cheated, anyway, the sashimi is super fresh, damn damn nice lah!!!!

Then comes our... err
GOMOKU BENTO![ I think i spell i right ] 22bucks only. I mean, I wasn't full :\

HAHA okok, yes, then they say, we should take a photo.

Why?

To spite jo, I think its zh say one. So anything, jo, you go find problem with him, thanks :)

My dish was good, got potato, chicken, eel, fish, mushroom.

Bah, wth, its like a full package.

Just that, I drank their green tea till I felt full :X


Ya, you can't blame a guy who can have 5 plates of chicken rice..

For just dinner :P


Jo, this "fuck :)" is for you, return you the mayo-fuck you gave me 53253262364 years ago.

So after dinner, zh want to go arab street to smoke.

Yeah, he was saying its dope shit
Okay okay lies.

Yeah, he went to find ming and gab so..
We decided to hunt jo at kallang's PA.
HAHA, I damn persistent, the guard was saying..
cannot ah, inside alot of foreigners and only performers are allowed and stuffs.

So I made a story, like, wah lau, uncle we came down from damn far to see my friend perform.

My friend even said that we can just go in then now liddat!
Uncle, we just stay one corner dont make noise lah.

In the end, we got in as Vistors, traded the EZ-link card. haha!
Wah, damn heng lah I tell you, that joseph was.. in the bus! Gonna take off to somewhere alr, luckily I saw his mischevious face at the window and he alighted. Heng sai, if not we really come in vain.

Tada, ming was saying jo's very sexy in that outfit LOL!

Straight nuclear. I like.
hehe, okay im off to get my richard clayderman/pachelbel/leo sayer CDs. Woots. Here I go!

Labels : Vday, japanese food, chingay.