Saturday, February 09, 2008

Late to bed and late to wake will keep you long on money and short on mistakes.

Okay, firstly, HAPPY CNY to everyone.
Secondly, I regretted supporting kenneth as banker for blackjack!

Cause he have to get duo As when I place my 10 bucks.

Haha "po cai", straight I lost 30bucks. Damn nice or..
It was like getting kissed by "cas" or staring at "mayxuen" or drinking a cup of "MILK"

[Thanks ah ming ROFL]

But oh wells, lets think on the positive way, maybe I'll gain something in other aspects of life.

And and

I wanna apologise to karma, please let me off this year, I promise i'll be the best kid in the country and stop being mean like viewing friendster :X

Yea, its a promise!

Thats right, I tonned at my friend's house for gambling madness, and going mahjong tonight~
Holy, just press 6 digits from a stuck up machine and I get cash for round 2! ;P

Besides, 12 13 14 15 16, these 5 numbers, i hate em LOL
Must be due to joseph's mayxuen lah~!!

Anyways, im in a rush, so im out for visiting and dinner, so...


HUAT HUAT HUAT HUAT AHHH!!!!

Labels : CNY, gambling, huat zai :).