Sunday, April 20, 2008

Society, my dear, is like salt water, good to swim in, but hard to swallow.

So, how have life been like for me.
It's like sitting on a faulty OSIM massage chair.
It works, you feel relax, yet..
sometimes it just gives you a nudge too hard and you get a bruise
instead of enjoying the machine's service.
Okay, service does sounds abit wrong but.. anyways..
Yes, thats fengru with his long dick? HAHA super jokes.

It got even more fun when lech, the stripper, or the..
Like to show/touch-his-own-nehneh-pervert-man came to join in.
He started rubbing the hose and spray. You know what it means!!
It was orientation for the new guys I supposed and we guys have
a race today so we didn't train much. Mr.Lim's ZENG-ed car was
jokes as it broke down and thus, we slacked even more without
him around hehehehe!

Okay, another pic of lech, the good joke.
He just love to do stupid things, as we all know.
What's not tolerable is that he snatched my trademarks.

<--- means that the banana skin's his armpit hair.
Okay, its only funny if ure there, but.. to lech..
Your mom gave birth to a good joke! LOLOLOL!!!

Next's John.. the englishnoob and super horny bastard.
Look at his face and you know liao.

Super tard + jokes.
With english as chui as burnt paper..
over a few months of acknowledgement by a few..

John, I present you this..

You just made urself a nice pawn.
Why?
Because..

You buay liao gai and I'll tell you more about it when we meet
tomorrow.
Nice shirt by the way, I think alvin thinks so too ;D

Then we have PK, our fastest pump-er.
Cause he do pumpings so fast till.. we cannot liao gai.
So fast like people on the highway playing daidee, aka..
Kiam Long.
Okay, my face's kinda jokes here, cause he was doing pumping
as fast as the techno beat. Super scary and strong or~ :D
So how's today's race.
We made it to the semi-finals..
which's at tmr 9am.
Lets hope we meet some feeder team and can proceed to the finals
,pawn em and get some medals.
See john, don't you like this pic you horny fuck :X
You better kiss some abalone or twisties infront of me or I'll
never forgive you for destroying my umbrella.

Okay I'm off to watch ghost rider for abit and hit the bed.

Oh, and finally pictures are coming in again, repaired my phone :)

Lastly, thats the latest me, a messy guy with a messy life and..
messy hair and.. yeah, messy road ahead. Time to tidy up my life for abit, have a good one!

Labels: Race, jokes.