Thursday, April 17, 2008

Two roads diverged in a wood, I..
I took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference.

It's a sad thing to see, one being the same, acting the same, not evolving after years.
Yes, I do pity such people and I hate to see them go the wrong way.
But the sad thing is that they're so short-visioned, they just can't see things in another view.
Talking bout keeping my word, it showed me how it KEPT HIS WORD of "serious" during a certain incident.

After learning much, or nothing much but his shitass personality, I discover that its just worth no more attention.

Frankly speaking, everyone already hated it's god damn attitude, one thing we lose out to it is the strength and endurance, regardless it reads this, yeah, am proud to say, its so far the most hardworking thing on the team.
But it just lack one thing, the thing up there. I just wished that the human mind is really like the computer, inserting a certain chip and it gains the knowledge and functions accordingly, but you see, I guess it's outta memory so words just can't get into it and it's too stubborn to get a new RAM.

Today, due to its faulty components, it went haywire and thus many got electrocuted by it's dangling wires. All kept quiet, so did I, but guess what, I didn't save the data well and thus.. there was a leakage and it ignite.

I actually "ate" the damage and asked for a "repair" with it. Guess what, it gave me a threatening ignore and sound like it wanted to electrocute me again. So..
from today onwards, it shall stay on it's own, please, start getting a new motherboard and have a greater vision, thats all I can say.

Is it really so hard to change one's personality or accomodate one, or just let this thing learn stuffs the hard way. Honestly, its too much of a

selfcenteredattentionnotseekedandgotangryandstillwantattention
andliketodothingsit'sownwayandtoobadwhennobody
followsitgetspissedoffandwannashowattitude?

jokes.. sigh~

Labels : personality.