Sunday, April 06, 2008

Why be a man when you can be a success?

I heard stories from a man.
He told me the life he had was filled with obstacles, curiosity, intensity and most important ... danger = thrill = fun.

Thats the "grand-theft-auto" life I always wanted to have.
To steal bikes late at night for transportation..
To bring weapons to protect oneself and meet a huge gang of enemies at some point of ur journey,calling for aid and everything.
Alighting from a bus and run to the destinated point, a deserted mental hospital, OMH, as police cars are always patrolling ard that area.
Then playing catching in that building, after which comes police, then the thrill of escaping from the police by crawling behind bushes quietly and OMG.

Have friends that come a long way and are true.

I'm gonna be too old for such things sooner or later, gotta experience em, I swear I must!
For now, its the "Master-Series" Race thats coming in 16 hours. I'm super nervous and excited already. :D

Today, we went for e youth olympic talk thingy at VJC, okay, of course there're lotsa familiar faces and!! pretty girls. But, most imptly, its the inspirational talk, not the dialogue sessions but how one achieves his goals, regardless of thru hardwork, talent, inspiration, motivation.

I still have this question in my mind, which's not answered by anyone.

A human body have its limits, its made up of flesh and blood. So when one's body reaches the peak, how can he improve. I heard that he/she can't improve anymore because thats the only standard e body can hold. So people start taking steroids to get to higher stages/levels. Is that even right, although its a dream for one to break a record and reach till the highest level, the world level, even if it means to destroy his life, just that moment of satisfactory, being the world strongest would be enough....

Labels : sports/body/race.