Wednesday, April 09, 2008

There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.

I learnt things from many.
Today I meet another guy whom I'll respect much throughout the rest of my life.
Even though we only met and talked for a few hours, it was good enough.

His surname's Low too.
He and I shared the same thinking.
Words or phrase of wisdom were given to me, some of which I already understand and he said im very intelligent, okay its a praise but yeah, I'm glad that i'm on the right track in life, and thinking wise.

He taught me..
- Its good to know, but you need not know.
- To understand and see things in different aspects and views, go through good -- bad -- good, and do not turn back anymore.
- You can say/do, whatever you want. But I give you my final decision.

Okay, going too deep into it. He's my dad's new worker, a guy whom have visions and trying to help my dad in his work. He fired lots of workers from my dad's company, but also got back alot of serious and hardworking ones.
Shocking thing is that, from 3-4 workers, mom told me daddy hired almost 20 workers and his factory's like a very busy place, busy earning money.

There're birds that make their nest in my dad's factory and everything, not those mynahs or crows you know, those sparrows, swallows<-- [wonder if i spelt it right] and stuffs. Its like the whole place's glowing with luck and such.

Yeah, next I met up with the DB-ers for dinner at cafe cartel then for a movie, caught untraceable, okay, in the end, they still traced him, so it didn't highlight the title of the movie. But its a good movie, viewers choice :D

Now, its time for bathe and bed. So, goodnight to you readers. Have a great day tmr, cause I bet mine's gonna be a superb noon hehe ;)

Labels : respect/Life-rules/cafe-cartel/movies