Thursday, July 03, 2008

Your theory is crazy, but not crazy enough to be true.

I had the weirdest dream just.
Immediately i woke up and now, i wanna write everything down.

It all happened after I just bought my starcraft 2 game. <-- its not out yet.
I played, enjoy every bit of effect and fantasy within.
Then its late and my brother was studying, trying his very best to concentrate because he too wants to play this game.
But because I forced him to study, finish his homework before play.

I told him too bad, its 12am already, go sleep, when he just finished his homework and wanted to touch my comp.

So he went to bed with a very sad face and me, thinking that its for his own good.
Next morning, I see my razer lachesis, my 129 bucks mouse filled with scratches.
I just woke up you know, my temper's like crazy. In an instant, I looked for my brother and hes happily shaking his leg and watching teevee. I asked, did you spoil my mouse. He just replied, I only went use your comp and play starcraft 2, how I know will spoil huh?!

I went on nagging and he took out his latest headset, which he scrimped and saved a buck or 2 everyday to buy it. His very first item that he bought himself, and covered his ears, blasting music just to ignore me.

My blood boiled, literally, I snatched away the headset and threaten him to break it.
His facial expression changed for abit, to abit scared, but still he tried a smug or smile which I couldn't differentiate. I was using force trying to break the headset, at the same time, telling myself not to do it, stop stop stop.

It ended off when he said, this thing very hard one, cannot break.
Summed up all my strength, I broke it and threw it on the floor.
Thought that I could buy a new one for him again, as I had some savings, I never realised that this will affect his life throughout. His very first selfsavethenbuy item. He opened the door and ran out, and thats a firsttime too. I felt this pinch at my heart and the regret came in almost the next moment when he turned his back on me and ran away.

Then i woke up.
That heart-pinching-sensation woke me up one.
Anyways, I know, I'll treat my brother well from today onwards, this dream taught me well.

Labels : teachings.