Friday, July 11, 2008

People ask for criticism, but they only want praise
I know its really late to post all these, but , yeap, never too late :D
Thats the whole of CWDB, I'm the only alumni rower inside, the ancient rowers went off without me? :(
Joking, yeap, thats us.


These are the guys, with the ancient seniors, 4 of us :D
A really nice and decent pic.

And the non-formal shot, LOL! I shouldn't have started this kind of shot. Non-formal shot = run to the camera and have ur face inside only LOL! Now every non-formal picture always like that -.-! LOL funny tho!

Prize presentation, super finally uh! :)

LOLOL ignasia and her shit drawing, still dare to tell me its cute O_OThats my Darbelle :) the... *cough* naturally cute one, AHEM AHEM!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got to go soon so I've to cut this really short.

To ALL CWDBs, these are my thoughts. If there're any enquires, please let me know, I hope they don't sound too harsh :D

I think we people lack adaptability, motivation.But we dont lack hardwork, in the wrong way. What I want to say is, we need to think, then work towards it, and seek understanding before moving on, don't just hardwork blindly get it?

Everyone wants to rush through training, hoping that it'll end as soon as possible. Okay, who doesn't, but at least give your all out, don't just endure thru the exercises we give you, but force through it to gain better results, you know?

We can improve by :

1)Challenging each other is also a healthy way, but a friendly challenge of course, we can improve by that way too.

2)Setting goals like within this time period, I must be able to do this amount of weight or such.

3)Motivate your friends but don't over motivate, remind em to be self motivated, cause you have your own training, you can't possibly look out for everyone, everytime.

After being the CW alumni captain, i found out the responsiblity of a captain, even though its a small team. I understand how much stress a captain's handling, but everytime we tell you people to be discipline and work hard to make things easy for the captain and vice, you guys nod without actions, or maybe we don't realise. But lets put it this way first, you guys don't prove it through actions yet.

What I think a captain's role is :

As a captain, he have to push really hard so as not to be a bad example to the rest, he have to take care of all of our attendance and needs. He will chiong all the way to prove to you guys that he can do it. But if you people prefer to flock in your own group and just endure through the training, instead of setting goals, striving to be better every training, coming regularly and everything, we'll very fast burn out and die.

I hope all of us can be self motivated and push hard, for the sake of a better team. Everyone have a part in the team, don't they.

Over and out. Am late for work.

-Harshly pointed out by Andy, the ancient rower-

Labels : Discipline/Right Direction/Love.