Sunday, August 03, 2008

The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself.

Jack Neo's latest show, Money not enough 2 's what I'm gonna write about today.
It's.. never fails on the comedy part, and of course, the touching part is always there to make everyone cry.
Honestly, I almost cried, held back only. The part where its about filial peity.. the part where, when the mom dies, then one starts to regret and everything, really really reflect on us singaporeans.

My grandfather just died recently.
I was damn sad, but I couldn't cry. I've gotta be strong, cause my dad cried, due to certain reasons.

My uncle aunties, those son and daughters of my grandfather, came back, some cried and stuffs.
Yes, of course they went emotional and stuffs, losing a dad, that always forked out for their living and they didn't do the same.

If I'm not wrong, throughout my entire 19 years of life, they didn't spend a single cent, on every restaurant outing we had, every important event we had, and TRIED to visit my grand parents during chinese new year only. Every single thing, utilities, tax and everything, my dad was forking out. Then when grand pa passed away, they came back and cry.

For my judgement, they confirm regret, but only to a certain extend. Really..

My post today, is for you people, to start to cherish your parents. They raise you up, without a complain, yes, they scold you or swear for some, but they still bring you up don't they. Please, at the end of the day, you're still their flesh and blood.

Love your parents, show em you do :)

Labels : parents/love