Sunday, August 31, 2008

Immaturity.. kills.

My post has nothing to do with the title.

The past few days has been a really headache for me, thinking and stressing over lotsa stuffs.
But now, I'm really a happy guy, letting go of everything that I should.

I'm creating all the goals that I want, and keeping all the friends I have, those that are worth it.
The only obstacle is " the way to attain the goals " , nothing else.

September, will be my next step to a new chapter in life.
Forgive and forget those that offended me.
Remember, doesnt mean that a breakup, is a bad thing andy.
Don't forget that concept in life.

He/she might become my buddy once again, but, time will do the telling, guts and thickskin will bring people to a new level, forget the pride of ur own, put it down, and earn respect/trust.
Thats what I've to say :)

AND TO MY ALUMNI FUCKERS..

MONDAY IS A SUPER HAPPY DAY I TELL YOU HAHAHAHA!!!!
IF YOU DO CHECK OUT MY BLOG, PLEASE PEND FOR MONDAY, EVEN AH LIM WILL SMILE LIKE FUCKING NO TMR I TELL YOU HEHEHEHE!!!!!!

Labels : esctatic :D