Saturday, September 13, 2008

that reflection, that picture in the mirror, that speaks a thousand words.

I have a friend, whom met people that're two faced, people that are so fake, he trusted em and in the end, when he realise their pretence, he got turned off, completely.

Sometimes, people tell him things indirectly..
like, friends.
Then doubts like..

what friends..
who are those friends..
will they affect that goal I am trying to achieve?..

flows into his brains and they're stucked in that brain-maze.
And when he dug out the secrets, he gets pissed off but he tries his best to not do a shit bout it, cause its none of his business to begin with, even though, yes, it'll affect part of his future, depending on the outcome..

Hes so stupidly/silly-ly,-devoted, he gambles and hopes to see a light, that small ray that brought a moment of bliss, will be shut away and he'll go back to square one..
but still hoping, that that light would shine again, and shine forever.

He told me, he never felt as pathetic as before.
But he also said, its just the beginning and its so tough.

I look at his tired eyes, and tell him, then live life happier and not be tied down by such stuffs.
and strongly reminded him that, what will be, will be. Life ahead's filled with mystery, every path you take will give you a different surprise and learnings.

He smiled, and walked away from that picture.

Anyways, today I went to NUS to play bball.. super random and fast change in topic i know.
Darn it man, my left knee and right ankle's screaming so badly but I still continue playing.
Oh, and I met weishan, whom took a bus from one side of NUS to come find me, so i should be honoured, turban. I TREAT YOU TO A MEAL LAH OKAY?!

haha, thats all for now i guess, signing off.

-Asshole, Andy-

Labels : "fakers"/thoughts/injuries