Tuesday, September 16, 2008

this is how men should live and be.

I ponned training today, thinking that I should give my body a break.
I slept at 10pm yesterday and woke up at 12 today.
14 hours flat of sleep, awesome, but my body still feel weak all over.

Decided, headed down to the bball court to relax my muscles and soon, average china players whom think they're really pro came down.

So yea, in the end I played really rough. You know the conclusion, I didn't get to relax my muscles, instead I chiong. I had 3 really pro players in my team.
We lost after the 5th match with a score or 6-7. The china pple purposely said 0-0 start. Turban, we're like leading 4-1.

I manage to score 2 though, cause I really dont know how to play box defence.

But this isnt what I wanna type in my post today. Its this..

A friend, called Timothy, hes flying off to UK to get a degree for law.
I was really shocked you know, like, a good player, a good friend whom's always there to help/talk when you're at the bball court, is leaving to another place, and coming back only after 3 years.
Its that parting feeling that sucks, even though we're not really related, just basketball accquaintance, but our bond when playing basketball was really strong tho. He taught me to play box defence and firm stand for defence while in the 5 games. I'll remember his teachings and show him that I've learnt well when he comes back from UK, that, timothy, I promise I'll do it, and I do it for you. Be prepared for a stronger andy when you're back.

Its like men of the past, they travel, for their own benefit, and settle down only when they find their love one, or they accomplish their goals. They meet new people, some become brothers, or friends to travel along, and they'll help each other, even though they never knew each other's character really well. The trust among them, stay really strong and whenever they part, they treat it as a new start of their journey, to become more sophisticated, more learnt in different professions that they pursue, and make their mark somewhere.

For me, after hearing that hes leaving, I felt a sudden " lost of friend " feeling. I think I'm really weak somehow and I wanna scream it out.

But I'm going out now so I'm not gonna type so much already
A new phrase for myself, be stronger and move on andy.

I wonder, after army, how would I think, how would I react to things. If my dad ever throw me to overseas for afew years to get my degree, will I leave for a new future, to upgrade and come back a more useful person,

or would there be a certain person in spore, whom would say" hey andy, stay in spore, for me ". I wonder ..

Oh wells, life's unpredictable.
I'm going out..

Labels : parting/friends.