Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I work hard through life, and now I level, yet again.

Yes, this post is obviously, bout my birthday.
I am just really touched by the people ard me, those that I put my trust in, those friends that I cherished, remember my birthday and everything.

TO JOHN ONLY ---> YOU DONT COME " MAKE ME HAPPY " with YOUR DICK, I'LL FUCKING REVEAL YOUR IMMATURE CHEST MUSCLES LOLOLOL!!

Okay, advertisement over.

I wanna dedicate this post to everyone whom wished me for the first 1 hour.

Karlyn - Yes, i know, its kinda impossible for us to meet up now, one day we will, but yes, thanks a trillion, dearest overseas friend :D

Rachel - Thanks like no tomorrow, PLEASE HOR, YOU GIVE ME PLUSHIE TMR, I'LL DING-ZHUO one _ (your lovemate) PLUSHIE FOR U!

Weishan - Mercel :X thanks ah, but you'd better meet me for a meal soon, before army.. I DONT CARE~ AND PLEASE LEAVE UR MSN SECONDARY NICK LIKE THAT FORAWHILE MORE :D

Joseph - You're like the second, slow like for 2seconds, when the other person on the line said first.
But yea, thanks bud.

Nicholas - Hi orgasm, thanks alot even tho you were more interested in you're number what whom wished me HAHAHAHA.

Zhihao - Master of handsigns, same goes to the 3 of you from the clique, thanks alot.

Berenice - you were on the dot, 1 hour , so ure in. AND AND, where can buy ur hairstyle? :X

Sandra - THE ONLY CW MAIN TEAM PERSON, but honestly, thank you alot, :)

Elaine - OKAYLATHANKS, OKAYLABYE.

Simin - OEI PENTIUM 1, I WANT MY MOUTH TO SMILE TILL CRAMP, DONT SHY THANKS :D

Okay lah, after counting, theres only like 10.
But it already made my day :D

*bows* thank you all



ALUMNI, YOU THINK I FORGET YOU ALL AH?!
You all are like OVER EARLY, OVER SPAM ME ON MSN. Super thanks lah, but reminder to john again, dont immature u buttbrain HEHE!
AND AND, GOOD TRY ON TRYING TO MAKE ME GET FACECAKESMASH, YOU NOOBS GOTTA TRY HARDER ROFL~!

Resolution:
1) I promise I'll be more matured from now on, but when it comes to jokes, please let me limit break thanks.
2) I will control my temper and calm down to look at things more clearly before I start making judgements.
3) I will be a good alumni captain, and follow ur learnings, mr lim :)
4) I will still of course, cherish those friends, that never gave up on me, forever.
5) I will be a good son, good person, and make sure friends/family wont suffer, because of me.
6) I think 5 resolution points is enough, okay, maybe theres a last one, I'll never give up in life ever again, never ever lose confidence in myself. I swear. That should be all :D

Labels : birthday, 19th, resolution.