Friday, September 19, 2008

The next chapter, new story, new climax..

I've been getting abit stressed up with the new environment im going to adapt with.
The incoming National Service.

Maybe its this kinda stress that makes me talk things out very straightforwardly, wanting to say out everything before I leave, for a period.

I never realised that this might be the upcoming stress that would occur in me till I found out, JUST, after reflecting abit while walking that long and drag-gy road back home.

Wonder, will I change friends, will the so called brothers be gone because I'm missing in action due to national service. Will my life change 360degrees and all of my mindset and principles all changed due to maturity?

Sigh, sorry to all I've "talked sense" to.
Sometimes, it may seem to make me abit arrogant and stuffs, but I think thats just me, for now.

OH! And I was thinking back bout all the cartoons I loved since young.
Bikermice/Streetsharks?/Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden/Iron man/Dash! Yonkuro/Beyblade/Pokemon/Digimon/Double Dragons/Cooking master boy/Zoids. Ah, they really do bring me back lotsa memories, and time sure flies.

Even though I'm still into animes like Katekyo Hitman Reborn!/One piece/Bleach/Naruto/Eyeshield 21/D.Gray-man/Claymore/Zatchbell.
Guess it never ends uh? :)


Labels : stress/arrogance/memories.