Monday, December 15, 2008

the biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.

An accident :

A knee, twisting 360degrees back to its original position results in..

1)Victim screaming at the top of his voice.
2)Not able to move for quite a period.
3)Waiting at the hospital for 4 hours.
4)Not able to sleep well because that injured leg have to remain straight or bend, and adjusting it will hurt like crazy.
5)Cannot walk at all.
6)Have to limp and depend on crutches.
7)Its a lucky number yes, but, all in all, ' pathetic '.

Lets pray that theres no ligament injury, or the worst case scenario, just a slight, injury.
I don't wanna recourse my entire Basic Training.
I wanna be able to play basketball still.
I wanna be able to run freely still too.
I want, err.. hope/wish/etc, that ahem can visit/support me. haha :X:X

Aiyo, just faster cure lah, mr.rightknee.

Labels: broken knee