Saturday, December 20, 2008

you topple and broke my glass, yet you fix it back standing.

It felt like a quarrel.
Then both chatter and laugh through the verbal convo.
It felt like 'Once in a lifetime'
Swear that 'esctatic' was what I felt, those upsetting moments were just washed away.
the drive revives, yet again..
then it all just went back to normal the moment you open ur eyes the next day.
Confused state of mind.
Always there still,for now.
I had 5 words in my mind when I reminsce your words,
Not that I don't know what I want. Vice Versa.
'you're still pending something somehow.'
maybe you're still uncertain, and time will tell? somehow?
Sometimes I feel really tired, I wanna just throw all this 'burdens' inclusive of thoughts, aches[specific? you know what lah], responsibilities, ALL of em at the side of the pavement, sit down, relax for awhile, before carrying em and continue walking on.

Bah!

For whatever it is, my love life, my this weak knee[ HEAL FASTER YO ], my old friends that used to make me laugh whenever they crap, my future..
I just want, smooth sailing for all, not too greedy I guess? HAHA!
I SWEAR, for the firsttime, accupuncture hurts, 3 seconds of immobilization due to needle poked at nerves, somehow causes paralysis, with feelings of electric currents flowing thru your toe. Turban, I thought I was going to die :S

Okay brain dead.
Weekends, I'll see you tmr, BEDTIME, HERE I COME.

Labels : think think think!