Friday, December 26, 2008

its yet another, hohoho. ;)

christmas eve's .. er.. kinda fulfilling hahaha :X:X. Though camp lifestyle made me 'blackout' while mahjonging. I just collapse on the floor after the game at 3am hahaha.

Anws I'm gonna stress on how stressful I'm gonna get tomorrow.

100++ questions test in 2 hours.

going back to camp tonight and getting out tomorrow. WTH WTH WTH!
serious, like waste time, but haha, 'graduation day' 's coming soon.

I shall state my new year 'want to do' now before I forget!

2009 I wanna..

1)have a healed right knee! so I can chiong once again.
2)be safe cause the on the ground its never safe.
3)learn piano/harmonica [ instruments ]
4)learn sculling/boating aka boat license and drive one/excel in dragonboat/learn martial arts hahaha! [ seasports/sports ]
5)learn my japanese and germanese?!?! [ languages ]
6)hurry up get a car license and drive so i no need to always taxi! :/ [ transport ]
7)be more knowledgeable in interior design so I can help dad decorate the 2 new houses. [ sophisticated ]
8)try out ice skiing/scuba diving/bungee/sky diving if chance exists [ external ]
9)play starcraft 2 and buy all of blizzard's story books/rave books also [ collection/interest ]
10)something that fits into that circuit board ;)

My resolution would be :

I will be more discipline.
I will try to cut down on my rash acts.
I will be less stubborn.
I will not anyhow spend money anymore.
I will scold less vuglarities [ SUMPA ]
I will not be so reckless in sports.
I will try to get closer to my family/godfamily.
I will maybe become less much of a cockster. okay okay, know when to be one.
I will once again, want smooth sailing in my life.

Okay, STUDY TIME, ACCUPUNTURE LATER.

Labels : christmas/new year in adv.