Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times.. always with the same person. Dinner at bla bla black sheep yesterday to celebrate mr's.. okay.. celebrate sounds wrong, to send mr off to NS. Hope he'll have fun inside lolol.
'HOMEMADE BEEF BURGER', trust me, the burger is bigger than carls junior and mc's mega mac. Super big lah, I gorge on a mc'chicken, that, soft shell crabs, lotsa water, drumlets and I produced something liquified. Super bloated, you can't blame me for eating so much though. The place I am in for weekdays doesn't provide food that palatable.

Oh, while I was on my way, haha, I see this lovey-dovey old couple play ping pong with each other, laughing as they play. Don't you find it, like.. very, cute? Maybe its the wrong word to use but, I find it really rare to see couples still spending time together doing what they like. Imagine nexttime I old already, I rent 1 dragonboat with my partner and we park near the marine barrage and enjoy the atmosphere. Not sure whether if sunset could be seen though. haha, but all in all, this old couple really makes me envy, somehow.

Oh and this really outdated picture. Raffles hotel birthday function. ROFL, mask galore. That place is filled with hotbabes, branded stuffs, cool cars. Quite an experience. Even sitting down infront of the toilet waiting for my friends also got damn cool encounter. HAHAHA :X
Would you cherish someone that does anything for you without complaining, maybe complains abit but still, will you? I will.

Labels : life.