Sunday, October 03, 2010

Here goes nothing..

The strong, will keep fighting to maintain at the peak.
The strong actually feels comfortable at the peak so he does not want to come back down and live the life of the weak.
The weak on the other hand, is trying hard, to climb up to the peak, to get what the strongs are experiencing.
The weak, craves and envy what the strongs are enjoying, and am curious, how does it feels like to be at the peak.
And those whom hungers for the peak badly, will try means and ways to get their way up.
But there'll be a bunch of people stuck at wherever they start off with, not trying hard to maintain at their current situation, regardless it's going up or down.
They're the 'contented'.
The contented ones are people whom either, fought really hard for their life, or faced many different tragedies in their life and decided to see life in a different way. A way of not competiting much, but rather be happy with what they have. Greed, fame, fortune just doesn't seem that important to them at all. Because they find, peace, happiness within contentment.
I myself have half of each, I'm still young, I have goals, I have dreams I want to pursue but I know for sure, what you reap in life 's not always what you sowed.
An example from me would be like, one works really hard for his dragonboat team, he rather be the 'bad' person, and 'screw' everyone in the team. Everyone in the team understands and work really hard with him. But at the end of the day, they didn't win at all. So he sowed that many efforts in training to get full disicpline to train hard , why didnt he reap the award as the champion?
From my point of view, I think he reaped alot of valuable stuffs. For example, he earn friends, friends that can go through thick and thin,can understand him and his efforts, friends that 50 years down the road, would still be called friends, to ask each and everyone out to sit at the coffeeshop and joke and talk about the good old days. He earn this heartwarming feeling. I know, you'd say, one can get this feel when they win the championship as well. Yes, but right now, I'm talking about contentment.
Those whom succeed in their life, its because they put in much more effort than you, they start at young age and have more advantage than you, they're born with a headstart because they're talented and, they're destined to succeed. It just means that your time isn't ripe yet.
I believe that each and everyone will have their fair share to shine. Whether in a big stage, or a small one. Everyone's born to succeed in something, regardless it's a big or small thing. Comparing too much in life, brings much misery because the ones whom always want to climb up that high, even with their lack of ability, keeps trying to no avail. And then they start to feel negative and feels the world's utterly unfair to em when they've never thought, they just aren't the ones chosen for that stage.
My say and solution to this, is to work hard, get the most basic contentment which is your family, make sure they do not suffer, so that your son or daughter will have their chance, their chance to try and succeed in their own stage.

So I'm very thankful to my mum and dad, even though they suffered so much, they're willing to give me, not a chance, but many chances to succeed. Regardless of my destroyed pilot dream thanks to my colourblindness, the lack of chance to ever step into the kitchen to do much cooking cause I always wanted to be a good chef too. They still provide me a chance to succeed, somewhere somehow.

I know, I will succeed, thanks to their never-ending support. I've lost too much, be it time, be it money or friends or any other things. I don't care, whether if its my dignity nor pride, I don't care how other people see me as ' why the fuck is a 21 year old doing in a high school '. I don't care whether if I'm a ITE graduate, rather I'm thankful I'm a ITE graduate.

Because I know, as a grad from ITE, I'm the lowest form of being, I'm someone no one respects in both education and sports, but fret not..
IM GONNA FUCKING PROVE THIS WRONG, I'LL SHOW THE WORLD THAT I'LL SUCCEED. I'LL TURN THE NORTH AND SOUTH POLES ARD, I'LL DISTORT EVERY SINGLE ' FACT ' THAT IS PROVEN.

> THIS IS TO MY ITE BOYS, DISTORT THE FACTS, SHOW EM THAT ITE IS ON EQUAL TERMS TO POLYTECHNICS OR UNIVERSITIES IN SPORTS, SHOW EM THAT ITE BLOOD THAT FLOWS IN YOU, SHOW EM WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF.
THIS IS A WAR YOU CANNOT LOSE ANYMORE, YOU'VE NOTHING TO PROTECT.

YOU!

ARE GONNA GO THE FRONTLINES AND RIP THEM ALL APART BECAUSE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO.

GO!

"This post's to everyone, to myself to my DBboys, to my girlfriend, to everyone whom reads my blog and find what I say interesting/reasonable."

No comments: