Monday, August 27, 2012

Reborn, even if the scar stays

ROFL, ikr, I went back on my words and I started blogging again.

Guess this is the only zone I can pour out my thoughts and feelings whilst ignoring everybody's reactions and such.
Anyhow I actually was thinking about this when I injected laughter and a transcendence state into me.

One can tell another a joke, and they will laugh.
One can repeat that joke, and this time, lesser people will laugh.
One says it again, and this time, nobody laugh at all.

Then I think about it, with a smirk, like really..

If things can be like that, after awhile I won't cry and get hurt over the same thing over and over again any more. Definitely the same as everybody else, you've grown out of me getting hurt and kicking a fuss that it does not matter any more. 

And the same goes for me, I can finally not feel the pain any more. :)

Actually forgot to note this down after the effect wear off. But yeah, I believe I'm ready to take the next step in life! 

No comments: