Sunday, August 19, 2012

Three musketeers

I just want to be selfish, for once.
And when I see one bro give up on me,
another keeps quiet,
the last one gets mad at me because of something else and malign me for losing money then take it all out to vent..


when I go crown just to numb that feeling away

when the truth is just that feeling is just unbearable from light to shade
when it doesn't fade
when it keeps me awake
when it lingers every second
and will not go away because that scum is here to stay.

You expect me to do everything your way?
When your jap/mex girl had a guy's hand on her waist, tell me how mad you got?
When I just insult your girl for abit in a joking manner, tell me how quickly you reacted to protect her?
If you drop your jacket, how worried or mad will you get?


And not that I want to go into the comparison scale..

When my girl that loves me and vice versa,
has another guy staying w her. Tell me, how mad should I get?

I should ignore and go home and start thinking? CAUSE I'm not in the right mind?
I should promise you something that I cannot promise? CAUSE " brother " is on the line?
I should let you just say " if you do it we're no longer brother? " CAUSE breaking that is too severe and will mean that I don't treat you as a brother?

I tell you honestly, I TREAT EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU, as something worthy to hold on to, to be brothers from one country to another.

But if I say, you don't have to be there for me this time, I mean it because I don't want my brothers to be involved and I know that if you're involved, something bad might happen.

Thank you all for everything.

No comments: