Saturday, October 28, 2006

haha alright i'm laughing my ass off , rolling on the floor laugh , laughingoutloud right now at 2.48am. Stupid ellis the potatowoman LOLOL!!
Shes the asshole that copies my quotes. She shall die, that nbcb. I happy can already ;P

Haha right and you guys ever heard of :
S.H.E?
Destiny child?
Well Yusof comes with one set of such MAGNIFICENT talents.

They're Ariyana [hairy legs] Ain [fatty yoga girl] Azura [HAHAHA! IM ALREADY LMAO!, cant type]
Comments by the talented:

1) HELLO WE'RE AAA, WATASHI WA ARIYANA AKA HAIRY, I AM AIN AKA FATTY, I AM AZURA AKA TALLIE FAKIE *Ps: fake boobs fake ass*.

2) Here's the release of our debut album, TRIPLE A. *AAA*.
3) It consists of r&b,hip hop,soul,metal,pop rock,j-rock,k-pop, christian rock+allah rock, and consists of sugar spice and everything nice. [ LOLOLOL ROFL LMAO!! ]

LOL WHO could have thought of such nonsense? *hints* : "hweety toller" HAHAHA!!. Now im tear-ing, jaws cramp..etc..
AND SHIT I CANT SLP..

NEXT~~!!

Today's a day..
MY PLASMA TEEVEE CAME.. WOO~~! *gives a STUPID GRIN*
I kept meddling with the controller lah HAHAHA!!
My comp hanged more than 10 times. @#$%^&*
Went for movie [Deathnote]. it was alright ;D
Had brunch [i woke up at 2] : Nasi lemak!
Dinner : fish porridge & french fries.[7pm]
Before movie, Mos burger's natsumi fish burger.[9pm]
After movie, spaghetti & hotdog bread, 7-11 style.[1am plus]

HAHA CALL ME PROFESSIONAL GOURMET. :X I'M STILL HUNGRY!!
SOMEONE GET ME A MEAL, I'LL LOVE YOU ;D