Friday, October 20, 2006

HAHA
O's Science practical was easy peasie,okie dokie,wishy washy,super duper.. easy!
I admit i only used up 1% of my brain power for the entire 1hr30mins paper. Sigh, Cambridge, give me a harder paper will ya? HAHAHAHA

THEN IM STUCK IN THAT STUPID QUARANTINE ROOM FOR LIKE 2HOURS PLUS. The teacher started teaching the last few topics of physics..
I din feel like giving a damn at all so.. i slept on the floor.
Finally after that long wait, the moment of judgement arrived.. I'm acquitted!! I'm not guilty.. I'm.. FREE!!!!

Stupid berenice pangseh me. She better watch out lor!! HAHAHAHA
Then i decided to share my demise..that 2 hours plus of torture with some other friends that also took the prac and were from the first shift.
I wanted to gloat at em,cause i was from the second shift and yea, they would have waited longer..
you know what? TMD!! Jane could play games and soccer while waiting till 1.30. The time when they're released. BooSHIT LAH!! HAHAHA im damn sad case *cries a pond*

And now im high high high and high.. gtg go rest/play bball..WOOOOO~~!! Cya later ;D