Thursday, October 12, 2006

Its early in the morning,late at night. Tonight readers, I wanna share with you people something..

This few days, I've been like feeling so..down....
I, andy, been trying to maintain friendship with both sides of my friends that yea cause of a quarrel,both sides are not close to each other anymore.
I'm holding myself all the way back, I dont wanna swear..
Before i started mixing with people at B's side, I was always hanging out with A. Been like hanging out with em for months. Ah finally a friendship built,went to their houses,hang out together and stuffs..
THEN!! A started having courses, a much more busy schedule. Then at that time B was like starting to call me out and stuffs. So why not,havent seen them for ages..

Well, I dont wanna treat B like friends that're "got fun thing then call me, if not fuck off". I mean I wont and never will so I built up another good friendship with them. Life was great and stuffs.
Then A was like trying to get me back for the frequent late night games we played together..
Everytime they did that, I was either busy/out or already playing with B. Well it aint good to pangseh.

AND SO

I havent been mixing with A. Then recently I saw A coincidentally at the market. Well I could find the chance to mix with em. Maintain that friendship you see. Talk to them about how has life been for me.
Well then just not long ago, maybe a few hours, I wanted to play a game with A. Then they started to drag so long before the game starts and I didnt even wanna kick up a fuss or something.
Comp didnt lag like always, A's friend was lagging like hell. A was like,"if he drops,we remake for him" those kinda attitude. Whenever I lag/die/hang or something, A would scold me or in any other sense make sure he say me till I'm wrong. You see, in A's team, the pressure is great, the improvement is fast but just a few weeks or a month not mixing with them makes me a tool/not a close friend anymore?! ****! I remembered I was in their "butties" list. Does that list even give a damn about me.

Just because I waited for an hour for a game, I cant kick up a fuss and say "got ng or not, I dont want talk talk talk." With an incoming missile that hit so hard at my heart,saying "you want you wait.you wan wait you shut up and wait, don here kpkb" This sentence piss me off immediately. Wait wait wait, KAN NA, that time you wait 20mins only u made a fucking fuss out of it and scold me and say nexttime got game tell me when everyone is ready. WHAT THE FUCK AM I? JUST A MOFO SOMEONE THAT YOU CAN SCOLD LIKE NOBODY's business. You do that to everybody, what about someone who's not in wrong! I was the one who called for a game. A could say "you just keep quiet,who knows you waiting". WTF. I made them my priority for today and I got smack real hard with a tuna at my face.

I have my patience,my limit. Maybe that person you made as your closest friend can take it,what about others who cant take it. Have you ever thought of it before or not?
Its DAMN hard maintaining friendships of different sides..
I'm just typing out how I've been feeling this few days...................
I let you busted me, I make you feel like the king, are you happy? As the saying goes " you happy can already "..
Could you people out there not take advantage....

Sigh..
Right down i dedicate to you - Blink182 - down . . .
....