Friday, October 13, 2006

My life..
was always happy go lucky..

now i feel the pressure, what if i lose this/that..
what if what if..

I'm working hard to maintain everything. Sometimes i just wish that someone can help me find a place,where i can relax myself, feel no pressure of anyone/thing thats going to disturb me..

Totally no disturbance at all, just quiet and peace.
..
..

Friends come in different packages. Some just needs the face. They're down right petty. Saddistic and big suckers.
Some are damn nice. They could be your best friend. They're just .. beyond description, just nice.
Some are semi-nice. They can lie to you/busted you.. but its just for the fun outta it. But it goes overboard sometimes and they dont know it..

Sigh, I wanna put down this burden for awhile and take a good rest..
Will there be any kind soul that would share this burden with me..