Thursday, October 05, 2006


Like this picture right here. I have short hair. I'm making stupid faces. I'm basically enjoying my life right now. Yeah my facial expressions and hand signs speak a thousand words.

Speaking of hand signs. AH reminds me of Coffee bean. Theres this girl name anna kok. Ah she damn poor thing lah. Handicap yet still working..

Now i pray that she will be fine. Her life would go smoothly with her husband,songkok,with her,annakok,her son,bangkok LOLOLOL! OMG,i know im mean,have been slapping my mouth everytime i say that. Kk its"Just for laugh". I've been like so mischevious this few days.

AH got my injure-ed feet injured again. Ran at ngee an's track,barefooted. Tada after the 6th round,my last 2 toes were like bleeding and after a night's rest..the muscle at my shin there damn tight lah. Sigh stupid bonesetter din open his stall today. Double sigh..
Been limping all day long and tml must go sengkang to get some stuffs. Triple sigh..

But thats life. No pain no gain. Oh ya how u like my new hair cut. No more paul 1,2,3 hills. Its Andy low right now. The perfect me hohohoho.

Os are like reaching so soon. I'm trying hard to study but i just dont seem ready. Sigh x level 3 multicast..
I'm so gonna die! My ite's GPA's 2.417. My friends got 4,3.4 even though they're in different course and it was said that mine's like harder than the rest. Sigh x level 3 multicast with aghanim scepter..

Well thats life. Gotta buck up! Gotta live on. Gotta succeed. Life..HERE I COME. Somebody stop me ;D