Sunday, October 26, 2008

any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it

Man, i miss my god damn hair. Yesterday I talked non stop for an hour plus, while eating, I rather keep talking than care whether my food gets cold. And thats for a firsttime. Haha, normally, I'll eat till I finish before I start talking.

Yesterday I settled something that pains me till yesterday. I showed a very bad side of me. But I really need to release all the shit inside. And I guess I've done it. Getting over it may seem abit tough but.. I'll do it somehow :)

AND BERENICE YOU DONT KEEP LAUGHING WHEN I ASK THAT QUESTION, okay, joke within. HAHAHAHA!

and to make this bitch proud, she indirectly, intro-ed me Nickelback - Gotta Be Somebody. Please listen to this damn song, its like DAMNNNNNNNNN nice lah bloody hell. I also repeat non stop, but i repeat for like 1 whole day, whereas she repeat only like half hour. HAHAHA.

and fkfkfkfk, yesterday got avenged sevenfold concert at singapore expo. And my bro gave me jaychou's new album, so im like.. i feel updated? so im happy? HAHAHA

Then next Funeral For A Friend's new album's also really damn nice. Nick, so much for saying I won't like one. My taste like good also one lor.

AND AND!! *catches breath* Wah, this week's manga really damn awesome, I fucking can't wait for next week's upload hahaha!

For now, I just wish to be a happy man, tmr please, I want a full boat for training. Then I sumpa I'll chiong for morning's seahawk and work super hard for alumni and train out a super team. Do me proud please alumni, you cheebyes work hard, we'll reap what we sow :D

Oh cmon, life's just a bet isn't it :D

P.S. - I realised, that I get physically hyper in the noon and close to evening, but after that, i get super hyper, my mouth gets super hyper in the night and midnight. HAHA what a weird person HUH?! Haha, later~ :)

Labels : obstacles/friends/life.