Monday, October 06, 2008

When i chance upon that lamp..

I rub it so hard till it told me to say whatever I wished..

I wish..

That Me my friends and my family, will always be healthy throughout their entire life.
Open whatever swimming pool/billard room/jamming studio/painting house/DIY kitchen and whatever nonsense you want also have.
I will have a successful career and earn lotsa money for future needs.
Own a big house and have whatever animals I want and maids/servants to help me take care of my house and family. Honest ones though.
Have my very own instructors to teach me whatever I wanna learn even though the process is hard and it takes time to learn.
Have a really cool car to drive my loved one around even though I still haven't got my license yet. [ HEY I STEPPED INTO BBDC ALREADY THO ]
Have a really great smooth sailing life ahead.
Have a woman whom truly loves me and vice versa.

Side wishes? for now.

You could come by and send me to camp on my first day.
A positive reply when I ask if you haha me.
You could spend time with me often.

Haha I wish i wish i wish..

Labels : wishes.