Tuesday, October 07, 2008

but things turn out unexpectedly, in a different kind of smooth.

It's 6.09 am, like 2 hours 21mins more and I'll get my ass into police academy.
I'm like nervous x excited x curious bout this whole new chapter of my life.
People I'm gonna meet, more nonsense we're gonna talk about and bonding.

I'll start learning bout 10pm-5am, I'll start learning bout you and me, I'll bring out that, more matured me within me.

I'll learn new things and evolve I guess?

Just don't evolve till too handsome I guess? LOLOL!

KK, I swear Im nervous, joking to calm myself like, down.

So not myself, but aku gonna like adapt damn fast, then my life wouldn't be so hardup inside :D

to that most stupid yet "quite clever" idiot, I'll like HAHA you like crazy.
HAHAHAHA! Get lost. :P

Okay, time to prepare and.. time will tell. :)

Labels : National service.