Sunday, October 19, 2008

the 3 person that everyone'll meet in their lives.

First, you'll meet "Loss", then further on in your path, you'll meet "Regret".
After meeting this 2 person, "Cherish" will come into your life and you'll enlighten.

It's been long since I last blogged. Felt like 2 years even though I was in camp for only like 2 weeks. Life's inside is tough but really fun. I can already feel the changes within me, about how one should react in real life from the teachings from inside.

People say its a waste of time, whereas I think I'm lucky to be born in singapore to make full use of this 2 years, to become a real person.

I suddenly have this rush within me, to write out some thoughts within me.
Like..

Be positive, I'm still young, I still have lotsa time to spend,
even though, 1 year of my life is taken away every 2nd september. So I musn't waste my life away. I'll do things to the fullest, my own way of feeling that maximum satisfactory.

Doing the same things today, with this kind of result..
does not mean that..
doing the same things tomorrow, will be the same result.

Perserverance will bring you somewhere. Somewhere you deserve to be.

OKAY CUT~

I just booked out like yesterday evening and slept till like 12pm today. I'm so not gonna waste my weekend like this man!

Tomorrow's master series/training and back into camp.
Looks like I've to enjoy today to the fullest somehow :D

First stop, basketball. -out- :)

P.s.
I really miss, my friends outside and.

Labels : thoughts/cherish/satisfactory.