Monday, October 27, 2008

you look at the stars, and hope to find answers.

Sometimes don't you find it weird, intruding so much into a person's life, and claim that its out of concern and everything nice. But that person will **** you back and you'll be like, I really had no other motive besides hoping that you'll be a happy person and stay safe.

Sometimes you want to know how important you actually are to that person, yet at the same time you know you won't get any definite answer and you get vexed over it and ends up categorized as 'sensitive lah you'.


Sometimes you just hope things will go by your way but things just falls, out of place. You try so hard but end up in that really deep abyss, screaming out your lungs, clenching your fist, grit your teeth and in your mind, you're just pissed off with, " why the fuck did I lose it, why did I even attempt such a stupid one ".

I went for pool session with kengsiang/ah yao/ah ben, these are the familiar pple and 2 guys and a girl.
Okay, its been ages since I last touch the cue, and seriously, I played like cock sia. But really, they damn pro and I got owned like ASGHASDHAFAS, totally no comments on my own tard skills. Had supper together at timah's al ameen and now I'm home, on the verge of crashing really hard on the bed and have a goodnight rest.

Before that, I had sea training with e buggers. Nothing much left to say, just perfect your strokes and you're perfect I guess? HAHAHA :D PIA AH ALUMNI, dont throw aku face like away you know.

Sometimes! You wanna ask if, she is treating you nicely, because she don't want to break your heart? Or because you treat her too well and she wants to repay you back thats why shes doing it, cause her concept is, "its only fair". Other than that, you're always secondary to her priorities cause you're really a nobody.

Sometimes you just have too much to ask and you keep yakking on non stop, and thinking non stop, clouding all of your clear/straightforward thoughts, and sometimes, when you ask a certain kind of question, just a " yes, I do " from the opposite party will cure that million questions/thoughts.

will I ever succeed to fit into your realm, I wonder.

Tmr 9pm into camp again. Oh wells, I'm ready to rumble, anytime :D

P.S.
I love lorry rides, when you sit behind and feel the chill as the lorry goes 90km/h on the expressway at 1am. Seriously, the after effect, the numbness on the face and the sudden strike of warmth, really kinda sensational in some way. HAHAHA

Labels : thoughts