Sunday, November 16, 2008

reads, and laugh at my past deeds

First of all, say bye to 39degrees fever.
I survived afterall, it was a torture though.

Had to sit at the clinic for nearly an hour half, and trust me, that throbbing headache, that pain wasn't nice to endure at all.
I'd rather trade 1000 pushups for that pain, really.

next, to highlight my nick.
I read this sentence from somewhere, " shouted damn loud, infront of everyone, saying : because I love you ".

Damn, doesn't this scene reminds you of things which I had experienced.
Super drama, but yes, memories just pour back the minute I read that sentence, but then, hahahahahahahaha, I never expected people would do the same thing huh! HAHAHA.

Guess I've to write this down even though that period was a sad one. 20 years down the road, I might just view back my previous posts and .. laugh at .. how drama I was. Who knows, I might even be more drama then. This scene, a chilly night, people were walking thru and forth, it was on the roadside, around 20 steps away from a busstop near amk hub. I shouted all these at her, not giving a shit bout anyone around me.

But things just weren't solve and we ended up in this plight.

HEYO, I'm not getting emo or whatsoever, infact im smiling while typing out all of these. I just wanna remember all of these stuffs. They're pages that fills up the chapter of my life. They're, priceless infact. Sometimes, losing something, just makes you learn, the importance, the level of cherish you input, growth in maturity, and some other stuffs.

Alright, I've just recovered, but not giving a damn bout my health, this week, I doubt I'll give a damn bout anything, JUST LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST YO~!

Basketball gogogo!

Don't you want her to concern for you, don't you want her to be like herself, her fun attitude when shes with you. Don't you.

Labels : sick/memories.