Sunday, November 23, 2008

just drive it out, beyond the limits.

..and thats what I'm gonna do tmr. I swear, I'll row till I break and head back to camp and sleep like a log.


Today's attempt was kinda, good, from what I see. My standard still maintained haha :D

My coach enlighten me with lotsa things. [ which i ain't gonna type cause I'm starving ]
My instructor scold me and tell me bout how weak I am and how am I gonna protect the people around me nexttime.

My teammates on the boat keep shouting for drives and push and I always wish I was just abit stronger and be the pillar to support em.

And things are gonna be different tmr.
Many many things will change and I hate to see it but, life's like this. You reap what you sow. So goodluck..

Anyways I think I damn smart, I look downwards and walk, and in the end, I knock my toes onto this protruding metal piece. Turban, now my left foot damn damn pain. Then just I tried to like.. tiptoe with my right foot, then like the bone shifted or something, now the ankle feels, not right, even [ 'clenching'<-- I really dont know what word to use ] my toes got this slight pain.

Oh wells, maybe its nothing, just suddenly pain only. To dinner. I am damn hungry!

For tomorrow, for you, all out. lets go andy.

Labels : I dunno lah, labels are damn troublesome. hahaha.