Saturday, November 01, 2008

mistakes are the portals of discovery

Finally, another book out. This week felt really long even though it's only 4 days. I really lost track of time and kept thinking bout book out.

But, honestly, I'm really happy with my own performance and discipline inside.
I really self train like one cockster, alumni, you all turtles, train hard yo!

Met up with my clique for supper. Honestly, I felt really super tired already, but trust me, if you ever get your ass inside camp, your weekends are like.. SO DAMN BLOODY PRECIOUS, you just can't let em go wasted by sleeping, SO! my weekends are gonna be damn packed hehe :D

Tmr's outing with my squad mates, Wonder how fun 'll it be hehe.
Honestly, I see many weird people, meet many, have to tolerate with many, weird people. But somehow, I think we got together as a squad for a reason and my own perception would be, we need each other to build up something that we need for our future.

Okay skip that. Lets talk bout today. I'm like high on 'drugs'. Self-concocted, 'drugs'. It's made up of, family, PSP, computer, mangas, songs, friends, AT THIS HOUR.

I down a " chicken baked rice with extra chicken, rice and cheese " at 9pm, and at 11pm, I had zhichar with nick. Then some indian vomitted due to over drink, wah lan eh, I like want to puke and don't want to look at it, but turban, its one entire.. puddle? Turban, aku almost puke also, luckily I didn't breathe in that shit smell, if not you doctors will be coming to me, keeping my legendary organs as they can be used for various purposes in the future :X

Alright, think I'll need the bed, super long day tmr? :)
Andy, turn 234 , left right left. hahaha.

Labels : weekends