Sunday, November 09, 2008

a little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest man.

Alright, this week is a killer week for me. I've been training really hard until i gained 2-4kg. Happy lor, people all say I slim down and stuffs then my muscle abit more obvious, but.. now its not that way hahaha!

Guess hardwork really paid off huh.
When I zoom into the future for abit, I guess I'll really miss NS50 somehow. All the shit attitude/faces/way of doing stuffs. The bonding and everything. It's just 2 months left, time really flies. But from there, is where I grow up to a new level.

And now i'm really having severe cramps from someone's special training. I need support when I walk down/up stairs, but downwards is so much harder :/
Then later still got basketball, mati lah, wahhh, endure ah!

thats it for now I guess, I'm going back to sleep! -10.14am-


He was always giving her attention
Working hard to buy the things she mentioned
He was dedicated by most suckers hated
That girl was fine but she didn't appreciate him
She calls him up, shes trippin on the phone now
He had to get out and he ain't coming home now
Now lets try to forget it that's how he got with her
When he first met her and when they first got together

Yes I know, it sounds like someone. haha.


Labels : just talk.