Monday, November 24, 2008

Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose

I see negative attitudes.
Sigh sometimes things just aren't in your control.

Anyways,
I'm proud to have done my very best this race. It's like I can feel that intensity and that willingness to win within me. To fight like a warrior that never gives up. Definitely proud.

But guess what, we didn't win, which to me isnt such a sad thing anymore hahaha.
Mama said, treat every lost, as a learning experience.

But..
I f***ing screwed up the coxing.
I somehow blame the rudder for being tied too low and cannot be adjusted.
but then again I keep telling myself, if I'm good, then whatever situation, I can excel.

Seahawk leading, still leading seahawk, seahawks leads.. and the last 30metres I have to go off course and made em come in 3rd in the semis not qualifying for the grand nor minor finals.

People say, aiya whats done is done.
People say, you were quite daring to even go down and coxs even its ur first time and regatta arena's kinda hard to cox, many people go off course you know?
People say, learning experience lah, I support you still.

Andy say, ya bullshit, I blame it on my own inferior skills.
*scroll cursor over*
*highlights myself*
*press 'delete'*
*open recycle bin*
*click myself*
*press 'delete'*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
even the untidy you look pretty when you smile, i swear cause it never fails to make my day

Labels : Learnings.