Sunday, November 30, 2008

Speak the truth, but leave immediately after.

So, my colourblind didn't pull me down on my final judgement. At least I'll get something that I want. Someone I can be, to test my leadership, Go andy, know the damn finishing point, and sprint ;D

Replies to taggers :

Karlyn : haha absolutely welcome :) you'd better enjoy ur holidays :D

Berenice : NICE LAH NICE LAH, but now like sian already leh? HAHAHA

Jassemine : How does it feel ah? hmmm I see my mood then tell you ;)

Rachel : 8months..... GOODLUCK GETTING FAT YO~

John : You know how !@#^%^$%() it feels not :\

Evelyn : MAI HAOLIAN THANKS~ haha!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even tho it seems like some of em have grown up. But words of manipulation just never fails to arouse em. Maybe getting used to those, high end phrases of a sly, you just can't resist the temptation to get hypnotised.

Everytime I see em like that, and even he say don't care, I still can't forget all that me and some 've been through to work this whole thing up and just taken away by one. Maybe thats the real world out that and I've to face it I guess.

Alright, saturday, early morning, time starts to tick away. Woots my father say he buy Iphone then he dont like so.. its mine O_O. Damn wth. hahahahaha!
Your ' dasical bout something ' smile.
Labels : type type type, damn a chore for both brains and fingers.