Sunday, October 24, 2010

I've done what I've needed to do.
Pouring my sorrows and stuffs.
Although I never wanted you to change your impression of me. Desperation and not being in the right mind just caused all these madness.

But at least I know, I think you've changed your thoughts from ' hurting me and feeling the guilt ', to ' forgiving me because of my moments of folly '.
I hope things for you will recover asap for you, and forgiving a person is normally easier for one to move on with life, than waiting to be forgiven.Your happiness is always going to be my priority, although I must do things my weird ways and sometimes causing alot more problems than solutions, but I hope I did the right thing and you can live your life more happy than the period when you still had the impression of ' hurting a nice guy '.I will really miss you, if fate permits, I want to be with you again.
I hope my life would be smoother from now, 3:44AM SGT 24/10/2010.
I'm sorry once again, to want things to go my way if it caused you alot of trouble because I didn't think right before deciding what to do.

No comments: