Monday, October 25, 2010

Your life used to be my responsibility.
Your life used to be more important than mine.
Your future, is my future.
My life, 've already been long sold to you, to ensure that smile forever.

But now you dump it back on me.
And I need some time to recover.
I respect, I try to mitigate all the pain to be able to perservere, endure your wishes.
But I needed a cure to this pain, and you're the cure and the pain.
We tried talking, I made a mistake and end up gone from your list of friends.
I still try, to concern, lesser and lesser as the days goes by. You cannot expect me to straight away cut off every connection away from you. I too need time to slowly fade my feelings and needs for you.

But..

You suffocate me and ignore every bit of me. I feel uneasy, when you don't reply, or reply in a way you don't want to reply, and use school and busy as an excuse. Because I'm not even worth 1 minute of your life, to reply a text, even when you have so much time to text when you're on your way home. If you respect me.. you should at least.. and not make me suffocate like that, or my needs were never important to you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stay strong bro...